- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
It makes sense, they go to the same gym, but it still seems funnyMinho going everywhere
Oh they do??? OmgIt makes sense, they go to the same gym, but it still seems funny![]()
I forget where it was mentioned (some YouTube side thing) but there are a LOT of celebs that go to this gymOh they do??? Omg
Ohhh what is its name?I forget where it was mentioned (some YouTube side thing) but there are a LOT of celebs that go to this gym![]()
I don't rememberOhhh what is its name?
Oh my CHANGBIN SUGN UP THERE PLEASEI don't rememberbut I think it's also the gym Kim Jongkook uses and I might be wrong but I feel like Changsub could've been there(?)