News Apink Naeun to join the cast of upcoming drama 'No Longer Human' (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Has she done a lot of dramas before?
Yea she's done like 7 I believe. But I don't know if she's been a major character in any yet. (Could be wrong).

I've only seen her in Twenty Again which was in 2016 and she had a small role. She did well. But was definitely still in that learning phase. Wasn't ready yet for a lead or major role.

But I'm sure she's improved since then.


I'll be excited to see her in this.

May have to go through the rest of hers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread