Apinks No No No vs I'm So Sick (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
People getting into Apink nowadays tend to think that I'm So Sick is their biggest hit but which song is actually more liked between Apinks actual biggest hit No No No and the song that changed their career I'm So Sick?



​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that is No No No for me for sure.

I didn't even like I'm So Sick when it got released ( grew on me over time tho) but No No No was instant love
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No u jenjen :pandalove:
Is Dumhdurum your fav apink song too?
It's certianly my current SOTY. My fave APINK song would still be LUV but Dumhdurum is a close one :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread