- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,166
- Reactions Received
- 7,659
- Location
- Lunar,CaratLand
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
What's on your mind today? Is it good to be on your mind? Or is it harmful? Do you have self doubts about the day,or do you have self doubts about yourself? Then tell yourself sorry and if you feel comfortable. Talk about why.
Make sure to tag yourself.
Anyone can participate but the guidelines are to just say sorry to yourself and tag your username. Let something off your chest that you feel is weighing on your mind. I want to do activities like this until we reach December 31st. Let's go into a year of 2020 with a clearer mind as well vision.
So,say sorry. I'll start below.
Make sure to tag yourself.
Anyone can participate but the guidelines are to just say sorry to yourself and tag your username. Let something off your chest that you feel is weighing on your mind. I want to do activities like this until we reach December 31st. Let's go into a year of 2020 with a clearer mind as well vision.
So,say sorry. I'll start below.