Appare! Parade (album review) (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
A1P4x+DXggL._AC_SL1500_.jpg


Appare! Parade is first major album by japanese idol group Appare!
It was released today and contains 10 songs, two of them were revealed as digital singles around the end of last year.
The whole album has a happy and festive vibe, it reminded me a lot of FESTIVE and Momoiro Clover early area!

1. Overture
Nothing special to say about this track, except it introduces and resumes well the atmosphere of the album
Catchy, Festive and Cheerful

2. Yakosoku no Tsuzuki



The song starts slowly, we expect it to be a ballad at first but then it is growing until the chorus.
The harmony here between all voices is pretty well made. I have liked the contrats between the mellow start and the powerful chorus the most.

3. Daikirai future



3rd track is more powerful than previous one and after a first listen I can say without any doubt that it could be a lead single!
It has everything a title song needs : pretty addictive and not that much experimental, a good mix!

4. Saikou ha Owaranai



I really like this song as well! It could even be an anime opening song.
It is apparently the main's album song and I can see why! it was written by a famous anison songwriter : Honeyworks
The chorus is really addictive and easy to remember.


5. Watashitachi ha Kagayaiterunda






6. Girls be Funky!



LET'S PARTY!!!! Once again a really cheeful and catchy song, a shame it doesn't have a MV because I am sure it would be even better!
I really like the opening part of the song and the chorus


7. Appear on the stage



it could easily be a Super Girls' summer song! I really like the instrumental here and the whole song just makes me want to dance


8. 2020



my personal favourite! it was revealed as a second single and tbh it was a great pick. I can't wait to see a live performance of this song!
Pretty sure it will be energetic and cheerful

9. Appare! Seikouhou



such an festive song!!! it truly reminds me of up-beat Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku and Momoiro Clover Z songs.
One of my personal favourites after a first listen!

10. Daphne



last song of the album didn't disappoint me either! it is the most mellow song of the album but it is a good way to end our journey
It gives me spring vibes, the only song of the album to sound like that as other songs sounded more like festive and cheerful

TO CONCLUDE I RECOMMEND THIS ALBUM TO ANYONE WANTING TO HEAR SMTH REFRESHING AND CHEERFUL




​
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Yakosoku no Tsuzuki is a bop :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread