- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Just look at all the comments, makes it seem like they have a ongoing fight or something.
Now I know, I've been stanning them since Oh NaNa came out and yeah they were pretty distant at the beginning but I think they have gotten closer ever since.
So close to call themselves bffs? Probably not, but I don't think that's an issue like the comments make it out to be?
Being an Idol is a career, first and foremost, and your group mates are primarily your coworkers, not your long life best friends. If they are, that's amazing, if not, that's not something to get upset at and say the members are fighting or sth.
Now Jiwoo and Somin are completely different personalities.
It's hard for me to even imagine them being all touchy lovey, best friends together like for example Dreamcatcher members are.
KARD
@MinSquishy @Reo @ikonicraja @bulletproof @RainbowDevil @daeunraine