Apparently the sound of me clearing my throat... (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sounds to my roommate like I'm addressing her by her middle name...? We had a good laugh about it, though, so no hard feelings. But still... since when does "ahem" sound like Alyssa? lol (not her real middle name, but close enough)

Also, what are some weird things people have told you?
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
what are some weird things people have told you?
It wasn't told to me but sometimes I hear someone calling my name while listening to a song so I remove my headphones to see who called me to then realize it was just my imagination... please tell me I'm not alone...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It wasn't told to me but sometimes I hear someone calling my name while listening to a song so I remove my headphones to see who called me to then realize it was just my imagination... please tell me I'm not alone...
OMG SAAAAAAAAAAME! Sometimes I'll think I hear my roommate say something, but it's just the song I'm listening to. lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Haiku and Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
OMG SAAAAAAAAAAME! Sometimes I'll think I hear my roommate say something, but it's just the song I'm listening to. lol
It's soooo weird
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
sounds to my roommate like I'm addressing her by her middle name...? We had a good laugh about it, though, so no hard feelings. But still... since when does "ahem" sound like Alyssa? lol (not her real middle name, but close enough)

Also, what are some weird things people have told you?
that my eyes are so pretty they look fake and question if i wear contacts :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Haiku

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
maybe she needs to get her ears checked lol I hope she's fine though...



loool what color are they?
well my eyes have a mind of their own, i swear lol
sometimes they will be a pretty blue
other times they will be a peridot green
and sometimes they will be green and blue
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Haiku

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: uran and Myco

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I don't have anything like that. I remember once when I was half sleep, I could feel my mother calling my name. I couldn't actually hear her saying it, but I felt her tone and how long it took for her to say it to know it was my name.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
It wasn't told to me but sometimes I hear someone calling my name while listening to a song so I remove my headphones to see who called me to then realize it was just my imagination... please tell me I'm not alone...
Same
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoemantic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread