Found this gem on tumblr today :wimwim:
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 9 January 2023 #1 Found this gem on tumblr today Reactions: Tiaramitsu, Yuzuru, Moguri and 4 others
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,496 Reactions Received 41,103 Cards View Profile KS Coins 241,745 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 9 January 2023 #2 Reactions: lexus
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 9 January 2023 #3 I saw this And the old lady with the sword Reactions: lexus
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,083 Reactions Received 72,517 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,413 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 9 January 2023 #4 I want to learn how to dino!
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,235 Reactions Received 99,081 Cards View Profile KS Coins 352,555 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 9 January 2023 #5 sounds great I bet when Momo was still here in her dino phase, she would have taken the course (or probably still would)
sounds great I bet when Momo was still here in her dino phase, she would have taken the course (or probably still would)
Yuzuru 𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,953 Location 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊 Pronouns ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 9 January 2023 #6 Wow! I don’t get it.
S Swan42 . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 1,840 Reactions Received 1,692 Location The Psycho World Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,137 9 January 2023 #7 Here's the instruction video:
Violanah . Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 1,017 Reactions Received 803 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,817 Fandom Multifan Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/They 9 January 2023 #8 NSP has taught me all I need to know about Dinosaurs and their laser parties.