COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

APPLE JUUUICE! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I have got an absurd amount of apple juice.
Today I have heated and bottled/jarred(?) an absurd amount of apple juice
The village I live in has an even more absurd amount of apple juice

To start with... My family did not make apple juice this year, because we made some last year and we always try to make enough to last us 2 years!

but my neighbours... Let's just say they are new to the countryside and with that do everything they do with vast enthusiasm! That includes making apple juice, without thinking about how or when they will preserve it!

That lead to them making enough apple juice to last out entire little village at least 2 if not more years. All that, while having only a little avarage sized pot to heat it in and barely any good bottles or jars to preserve it in. Smart ain't it?

And that is the reason, I... a humble resident of this website ended up heating and bottling enough apple juice to last out family 2 years at the LEAST in 1 day.
I spent fucking HOURS next to that stove just filling all the bottles we could find and then fitting the rest of it in jars.

The only plus side is that I got to drink a shit ton of hot apple juice and if you've never had it I greatly recommend it, it's great!

So now here is proof of my accomplishment! Stare in awe at my work and at my neighbours stupidity!

The pot we used to heat the juice, the picture doesn't do it justice it is HUGE! Pretty sure if I tried I could curl up in it. It would be a snug fit but imagine a pot a 167cm girl could fit in. That is the pot we used.

And here are the final results, just gonna say that the box with the jars is triple layered with them.... And this isn't even all of it, just what I could fit in the picture without also exposing the messy AF room I did this all in!

PS: This is the same picture as the last one, but I took this one with flash and it just looks a lot cooler!

To end this all... I am TIRED to the bone. But also kinda proud of myself, because letting enough apple juice to last 2 years to go back would be such a horrible waste wouldn't it!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
And this is how my favorite food went from pickled beats to down right despising them. To much of a good thing just-oh god-to much.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
That looks good! But if you had to drink just apple juice for 2 years you would hate it.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
That looks good! But if you had to drink just apple juice for 2 years you would hate it.
I mean it's not like that XD! When I say enough to last 2 years it means we will work through it withou tgetting sick of it in 2 years! If we wanted everybody in our village could drink a bottle of this shiz a day for the whole winter and be done with it, but the TF wants to do that!

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Wow. Just wow.

Aside from drinking it, is there anything else your family is planning on doing with it? Maybe slow cooking pork ribs? (The only recipe off the top of my head that uses apple juice.)

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I couldn't have two years worth of apple juice like that. I'd crave other beverages too much after a while.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
damn send me some girl

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread