I'm in a sudden mood to appreciate Sanggyun and Kenta, so here goes nothing;
Home wasn't exactly what I was expecting in terms of the genre or style, but it's a good song nonetheless. The thing that I want to focus on though, is their choreography, like it's so fun and sharp? Obviously it's not too much as it's only the two of them but it still catches my eye and expresses the vibe of the song really well. I was worried about their stage presence because I knew that Sanggyun was one of the weaker dancers in JBJ, and a lot of the leading was left to Taehyun, Kenta and Donghan. So i was worried as to how they would be able to match Kenta's and Sanggyun's skills together without it looking like parts of the performance were lacking. But they managed to mix their dancing well, so I'm proud of them!
They literally glow on stage;
I'm so happy that they're a sub unit as at least they got to still work together, i hope that Longguo and/or Donghan will be nice enough to collaborate with their 'hoobaes' lmao
Home wasn't exactly what I was expecting in terms of the genre or style, but it's a good song nonetheless. The thing that I want to focus on though, is their choreography, like it's so fun and sharp? Obviously it's not too much as it's only the two of them but it still catches my eye and expresses the vibe of the song really well. I was worried about their stage presence because I knew that Sanggyun was one of the weaker dancers in JBJ, and a lot of the leading was left to Taehyun, Kenta and Donghan. So i was worried as to how they would be able to match Kenta's and Sanggyun's skills together without it looking like parts of the performance were lacking. But they managed to mix their dancing well, so I'm proud of them!
They literally glow on stage;
I'm so happy that they're a sub unit as at least they got to still work together, i hope that Longguo and/or Donghan will be nice enough to collaborate with their 'hoobaes' lmao