Appreciation thread to someone I truly love over here (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@Lovely_Cornchips :pikahappy:
You always know what to say to help feeling me better and you’re just so sweet with me! Such a precious friend ❤❤❤
That’s why I decided to make that thread :jenniesmug:​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Aww, thank you!!

You are seriously a joy to be around and are always so welcoming to anyone and everyone it's super easy to get along with someone so kind.
Thank you so much for this thread I wasn't expecting it at all.

But you are a very valued and precious friend to me too!!
:pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Aww, thank you!!

You are seriously a joy to be around and are always so welcoming to anyone and everyone it's super easy to get along with someone so kind.
Thank you so much for this thread I wasn't expecting it at all.

But you are a very valued and precious friend to me too!!
:pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove:
Aww :pikahappy::pikahappy:
I love whenever you are around too lovely :bigcatlove:
I am so happy you think that about me :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Aww :pikahappy::pikahappy:
I love whenever you are around too lovely :bigcatlove:
I am so happy you think that about me :nekolove:
Well good because it's true!!!! (This is in response to the bottom line lOL)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread