COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Appreciation to the stars of this universe (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Honestly,I truly did not want to join in these becomings due to the timing. But I may as well state something as what I really hold as another side of me that many only see unless I’m in punishment mode. These are merely random ramblings that I just wish to mention in as much ribbon’s of colors possible.

If you believe you could never do the things that seemed to far out of reach. Then I can only tell you you’re wrong. You may think you’re one singular user who can’t do great things,but I’ve surprsingly seen every user capable of an amazing amount of gift,talent and courage to even stand up. To think you’re all human beings sometimes slips my mind at how gifted everyone is here and dripped in talentry. I’m blessed to even be able to moderate you all even though you’re all very civil and well spoken.

At the end of the day,most surprisingly know my name and it can always give you dissastification ,contentment or even bore you. But I’m wanting to appreciate each and every one of you without commonly joking. I wanted to do this as LeeriaYa only. As Lilac

Opinions are something that can be seen as a stone in a home made of glass. In the end they can merciless ly shatter into shards and make a gleaming waterfall of harm. But if you aren’t stung by the shards. You can make something as beautiful as a mural. You can dip it in colors and it’ll gleam in rain,sun or night.

They’re also things that don’t define who you are. Only you know what you are,but even I can see you are all wonderful people and kind with enigmatic spark. We all hold negative inside of us,and we have flaws that we work on but the best part is you all work on improving them to the way you see fit. You’re all very motivated people. The things you have even said on this site are cared for,the things you have created and the bonds you make. As an artist I have only seen people as colors to me. As in emotions and just shades of pastels,darkened colors of blue or even purple. Your personality is what I see you for and the things you can do.

This may be a forum,but I wanted to thank you for joining us and giving growth to this site. I’m far from perfection,but I hope you can all keep me in line and giving me the chance to interact and help with you all in this moment of my life. You’re all pieces of art that can never be priced. And images can’t even capture the depth you hold to your character. Thank you for being here. All of make your stories the way you believe you truly are.

c:

To all staff,there will be times we may strangely clash even if our personalities are so calm. I’m glad we still try to work it out and become a team. I was used to doing things alone because I felt I can do a lot more,but having a team again feels like I can finally kneel at times.

To users,I hope to continue showing you this side of myself again just as you all saw in other places. I will always sacrifice myself for you all.

To KS. :c Please love seventeen. Least love them because of me. My boys have impacted me a lot more than others could know. I always wanted to be the most positive fan who only shows the wonders of every group,big or small.

(•.•)

Also I did this on iPod. >:c If it’s messy. I haven’t yet purchased my new phone or started work on laptop. I wanted to express my love now​

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg koa. you are making me cry. this is such a wonderful post :pandalove:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Tbh you know me, I didn't read the whole thing. I'm lazy as f. But I always missed you on AKP. So I'm glad to see you again :pandalove:
And I sincerely appreciate you :pandalove::pandalove:

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Opinions are something that can be seen as a stone in a home made of glass. In the end they can merciless ly shatter into shards and make a gleaming waterfall of harm. But if you aren’t stung by the shards. You can make something as beautiful as a mural. You can dip it in colors and it’ll gleam in rain,sun or night.
waah.... that's such a beautiful way to put it :pandasad:

this is such a lovely thread! ♡

((also yess please give svt some love ;-;))

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Tbh you know me, I didn't read the whole thing. I'm lazy as f. But I always missed you on AKP. So I'm glad to see you again :pandalove:
And I sincerely appreciate you :pandalove::pandalove:
I feel you read a lot more,but oh well. Missed you,too. Glad to be away and mod here

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Aww koala this is absolutely lovely. You never fail to cheer people up and brighten the mood around here. It's a blessing that we have you here.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
i love how you’re able to worded things so beautifully. This thread touched me. Thank you. :pepeheart:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread