- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I have a brand new project for my original group April Fool, I would like to write lyrics and compose one song. However, I will need maybe three vocalists at the end, if I complete the whole composing and writing process. I am wondering which song I'll choose as well, obviously one of their English songs or English versions (my Japanese level isn't that high yet). If you have any request about the song you would like to see, comment below please. I'll make here a list of the potential songs that I can choose. The entire list of songs are available under their discography part and the English songs are in bold on the tracklists, if it is not specified as an English version. DISCLAIMER : I am not paid to do this, I do it on my own.
- Violet
- Cardiff
- Nature
- Lavender
- Belfast
- Tuquoise
- Opale
- Cancel
- Twenty
- Forever Young
- Unreal
- Dawn
- Lagoon
- Desperate
- Milky Way
- Limitless
- Irish Coffee
- England
- Lonely
- Bulle
- Soleil Levant
- Heavenly Sky
- Reflection
- Melancholy
- Comedia
- Zero Gravity
- Joker
- Kaleidoscope
- Last Month
- Toxic
- Beagle
Last edited: