- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Previous Month: March
Ok, so this month was so much better than March for me.
So many great songs dropped this month.
Just like previous months this is a real-time updating list.
So if you want to see specifically the month of April all you have to do is click the April link on Sheet 1.
April Top 100
Also if you do not want to click on the list.
You can check the little chart below.
(Keep in mind I accidentally started adding May songs so they are skewed a bit)
Summary: Honestly I was shocked by aespa's OST for Tetris. It had no right to slap so hard.
Also not to mention IVE's first full album had so many good songs.
I didn't hate or dislike ANY of the songs but I didn't love all of them so I only selected my favorites.
But wow I loved Mine & Blue Blood a lot. Not to mention, kep1er even got me with Back to the City.
All these comebacks aced it in my opinion and I LOVED it.
Tag List:
@seungfloral @Yuzuru @Hakunama_Tata @ManduBun @StayCsPinkPanda @MK3AM @Vikki @Pyxidis
What were your favorite releases from this month?
Do you agree with my rankings?
Ok, so this month was so much better than March for me.
So many great songs dropped this month.
Just like previous months this is a real-time updating list.
So if you want to see specifically the month of April all you have to do is click the April link on Sheet 1.
April Top 100
Also if you do not want to click on the list.
You can check the little chart below.
(Keep in mind I accidentally started adding May songs so they are skewed a bit)
Summary: Honestly I was shocked by aespa's OST for Tetris. It had no right to slap so hard.
Also not to mention IVE's first full album had so many good songs.
I didn't hate or dislike ANY of the songs but I didn't love all of them so I only selected my favorites.
But wow I loved Mine & Blue Blood a lot. Not to mention, kep1er even got me with Back to the City.
All these comebacks aced it in my opinion and I LOVED it.
Tag List:
@seungfloral @Yuzuru @Hakunama_Tata @ManduBun @StayCsPinkPanda @MK3AM @Vikki @Pyxidis
What were your favorite releases from this month?
Do you agree with my rankings?
Last edited: