News APRIL’s Jinsol Expresses Discomfort Over Being Objectified In Edited Gifs (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Source: Soompi

APRIL’s Jinsol posted on Instagram to address sexualized gifs of herself and ask people to stop uploading them.
She shared the following message in her Instagram stories on December 24:
I really wish you wouldn’t purposely slow down scenes where I’m dancing, walking, or running while wearing outfits that are short or a bit tight and uploading gifs of them.
When I search for my name, sometimes I see a few of those, and I hate them so much.

Jinsol is the youngest member of the girl group APRIL, and she recently turned 18 years old in Western reckoning. The group debuted in 2015 and most recently made a comeback with their mini album “The Ruby” in October 2018.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel bad that young idols like her have to go through this. That is why I am not a fan of kids debuting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread