are all german hair salons like this? (rant) (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
because in my town, they are so expensive and they don't even do a good job..... I went to both a normal one and also a fancier one a few times and the haircuts were just ok, they did a horrible job dyeing my hair too (I asked for a middle brown color, got black instead more than once) the most annoying thing to me though is that they do all this unnecessary stuff just to get as much money out of you as possible.. even shoving products in your face trying to sell them and just always make me uncomfortable.. and they don't even blowdry your hair if you're not gonna pay extra for it lol....... idk but to me that's crazy...... on a positive note, whenever I cut my hair I feel a bit lighter and better as if I left the past behind, at least for a day or two :)

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it really depends on where you go tbh.
I am just glad I have been pretty lucky.

and yeah about paying for bowouts seperatly is wild to me
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread