Are celeb fanfics a dying breed? (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So, I was just looking around Google for a good fanfic/creative writing site, found one, and then realized most of them were about shows, movies, games, and books - i.e NOT my type of fanfic. So then, I looked for "real person fanfic forums"...

...and apparently, most people find it creepy and invasive of privacy. Now I feel lowkey discouraged from writing them. What do y'all think?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread