I say no. There long and gross.
floorange Joined 18 June 2020 Messages 651 Reactions Received 1,212 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Other Pronouns they/them 1 August 2020 #1 I say no. There long and gross. Reactions: yeji, Wingfrost and Ahsoka
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 1 August 2020 #2 yes, yes they are Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost
Mew ~Angel of Death~ . Joined 29 November 2018 Messages 2,249 Reactions Received 4,602 Location England, London Cards View Profile KS Coins 6 Fandom Shawol Gender Female 1 August 2020 #3 ChimChimisahim said: I say no. There long and gross. Click to expand... But there are people who have long and gross toes too.. But yes fingers are better, easier to wash and you don't get alot less bacteria build up between them compared to toes. Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost
ChimChimisahim said: I say no. There long and gross. Click to expand... But there are people who have long and gross toes too.. But yes fingers are better, easier to wash and you don't get alot less bacteria build up between them compared to toes.
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,384 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 1 August 2020 #4 Toes break too easily and get stubbed. At lease fingers usually break when doing something useful Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 1 August 2020 #5 I've been told I have weird looking toes... So fingers are better Reactions: yeji
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 1 August 2020 #6 I say nay Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 3 August 2020 #7 fingers ftw