- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
he only comes once in a few months so ehhAhhhh I feel scared
You are talking like a cousin or friend coming to meet you lolhe only comes once in a few months so ehh
who knowsYou are talking like a cousin or friend coming to meet you lol
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwho knows
I think it's better to keep George as a friend rather than an enemy
An experience I had a few years ago, I was just sitting in my room on my computer and all of a sudden just randomly felt a heavy presence of something very cruel and terrifying to me. I was crying my eyes out because I was so scared, it was incredibly overwhelming and one of the scariest experiences ever. It didn't feel anything like a panic attack or anxiety it was just like an evil spirit of some sort walked into my room and wouldn't leave.Why do you believe evil spirits?
Ahhhhhhhh then what did you do?An experience I had a few years ago, I was just sitting in my room on my computer and all of a sudden just randomly felt a heavy presence of something very cruel and terrifying to me. I was crying my eyes out because I was so scared, it was incredibly overwhelming and one of the scariest experiences ever. It didn't feel anything like a panic attack or anxiety it was just like an evil spirit of some sort walked into my room and wouldn't leave.
Cried my eyes out until I felt it go away lol It happened at like midnight so I was trying not to wake up my family and I felt a little silly.Ahhhhhhhh then what did you do?
![]()
Ahhh I feel so scared right now ahhhCried my eyes out until I felt it go away lol It happened at like midnight so I was trying not to wake up my family and I felt a little silly.
![]()
Oh no I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.Ahhh I feel so scared right now ahhh
Oh no I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.
![]()
SCREAM AHHHHHHI sorta believe in ghosts. I think there is so much we can't explain and never will be able to explain