- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,444
- Reactions Received
- 39,061
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,685
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
At my job when you go above and beyond you get certificates that you take to HR and they have a bin of what I call junk ranging from crap with company logos to microwave popcorn to candy bars. The kind of stuff elementary school kids would be thrilled with. So I got one and when they showed me the bin I couldn't help myself. I laughed so hard I snorted and told the girl in HR could choose something and keep it. I'm good. To which I was surprised to see she was clearly offended that the selection didn't excite me. Are my expectations to high. Am I the problem?!