Are other forums down because of Hanbin??? (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I was checking akp too and saw that it was down. I wonder what's wrong. I don't think it's because of hanbin though...
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
akp was down earlier. Today I was able to access OH. The one thread I read before it went down again: The nursing home thread.
So whats up with OH, I thought the forum was permanently closed, but it's on and off?
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
So whats up with OH, I thought the forum was permanently closed, but it's on and off?
Admins said they're "working on it" and old staff members are working on making a new forum
 
  • Wow
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Admins said they're "working on it" and old staff members are working on making a new forum
Auch sounds menacing, but also oddly familiar :joshmeh:
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
So whats up with OH, I thought the forum was permanently closed, but it's on and off?
I try logging on to OH at least once daily. (That's how hooked I am.) I wasn't able to get on it for like 5 days? The last time I was on before today I had enough time to update the Double Y Thread.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread