Ok, so I can tell almost instantly if something is LGBTQ, right? So that means I knew straight away that this MV was of a woman who was in love with the woman and not the man:
Yet, there are some reaction videos and YT comments who think that the main girl is in love with the guy and not the girl.
Another example is Chuu's MV Heart Attack:
Another example is this MV:
Another one is K.Will Please Don't MV:
What I hear from so many people is 'they are just good friends', but that is bs.
How come I can get it right away but there are others who can't?
Yet, there are some reaction videos and YT comments who think that the main girl is in love with the guy and not the girl.
Another example is Chuu's MV Heart Attack:
Another example is this MV:
Another one is K.Will Please Don't MV:
What I hear from so many people is 'they are just good friends', but that is bs.
How come I can get it right away but there are others who can't?
Last edited: