Are the other forums down for y’all? (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OH has been down for awhile. I'm surprised we don't have a lot of refugees coming here, but I guess they'd rather go to the 'red side' instead.

But uh, this Hallyu+ place...Is it new? :sakUwu:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
OH has been down for awhile. I'm surprised we don't have a lot of refugees coming here, but I guess they'd rather go to the 'red side' instead.

But uh, this Hallyu+ place...Is it new? :sakUwu:
Launched last week
Basically OH 2.0 since it was made by ex staff
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
85
Reactions Received
284
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
OH has been down for awhile. I'm surprised we don't have a lot of refugees coming here, but I guess they'd rather go to the 'red side' instead.

But uh, this Hallyu+ place...Is it new? :sakUwu:
I’m not talking about OH
I can get on now!

Try it again!

I'll come to your Seolhyun Thread!
I still can’t access it still :(
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
OH has been down for awhile. I'm surprised we don't have a lot of refugees coming here, but I guess they'd rather go to the 'red side' instead.

But uh, this Hallyu+ place...Is it new? :sakUwu:
When OneHallyu went down an ex mod/admin? from there started a new forum Hallyu+.

So a lot of OneHallyu users went there, at least temporarily.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Wait, what other OH forums are there?
KPlanets: AKA Kps with a messier layout and trash server. Dead
Hallyuland: Dead
Hallyu+
I think there are others but I just can't think of them rn
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread