just curious... maybe you think the members are boring, maybe you think their songs aren't that great, or maybe they don't have enough comeback/promotions that make you interested in stanning....
I'd say as a general thing girl groups. I can't get into any of them for some reason, but I'm not sure why.
I do like AleXa a lot, not other soloists though.
what about some soloists, like IU ?
oh yesss I like her too!I do like AleXa a lot, not other soloists though.
that.... is an interesting gg choiceFor a long time I do not stan any girl groups although I usually like a lot of girl group title tracks. But I have tried recently to get into more girl groups because there are some that just consistently release the type of music that I like. Currently the girl group that I like the most is Itzy, they feel very special to me![]()
I see, I see... who is the 1% though according to your tastesLol 99% of kpop groups are trash. No offense to anyone their music is just shit.
BigBangI see, I see... who is the 1% though according to your tastes![]()
oh I expected you to just say 1 group LOL, pretty good list. I like a lot of the groups/artists you listed as wellBigBang
Crush
Exo
day6
IU
Girls Generation
Shinee
F(x)
Wonder girls
And some Miss A, EXID, JJproject, Brown Eyed girls.
2PM (early releases) their recent music is shit.
ITZY is the only current gen idol group that I like their music.
ooh its interesting how people say they can't get into boy groups or girl groups specifically. I've never experienced that since I like both. yeah mamamoo has nice vocals, their harmonization is on pointmamamoo. i love the members and their vocals, but their songs aren't my thing
also, boy groups. i don't like overly masculine concepts for some reason![]()
Well there are more than 2000 idol groups these daysoh I expected you to just say 1 group LOL, pretty good list. I like a lot of the groups/artists you listed as well
ooh its interesting how people say they can't get into boy groups or girl groups specifically. I've never experienced that since I like both. yeah mamamoo has nice vocals, their harmonization is on point
some boy groups have "aggressive" concepts and they're just not my thing. i just love most girl group concepts so muchoh I expected you to just say 1 group LOL, pretty good list. I like a lot of the groups/artists you listed as well
ooh its interesting how people say they can't get into boy groups or girl groups specifically. I've never experienced that since I like both. yeah mamamoo has nice vocals, their harmonization is on point
This but with guy groups-they bore the shit out of me.I'd say as a general thing girl groups. I can't get into any of them for some reason, but I'm not sure why.
Oh I feel this their music starts to blend together too if I'm being honest. Super talented and funny members but oof meh on the music.mamamoo. i love the members and their vocals, but their songs aren't my thing
also, boy groups. i don't like overly masculine concepts for some reason![]()