Are there any Idol(s) you especially like their eyes/nose/mouth/face shape/etc. more than the rest? (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I like pancake faces and dumbo ears. XD None of my favorites are pancake faces, but I like Hongbins ears though they are not considered dumbo.

Mouth, I had big lips like VIXX's ken. Big lips just look weird to me.

Edit: Since I dragged Ken into this, I'll say Ravi is a pancake face.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Myco
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Infinite L's nose
Shinee Minho's eyes
Twice Nayeon/Dahyun's mouth corners
ITZY's Chaeryeong's ears
G-Idle Miyeon's smile
Ree Velvet Seulgi's eye corners
Jihoon's lips/lip shape
Blackpink Jisoo's side profile
Iz*one Wonyoung's face shape
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Skinnny
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wanna munch on chanyeol's ears

also I have an obsession with noses,love a big ol' nose

my twt username is dokyeom's nose
I'm not into EXO but I will always say one thing. Chanyeol's ears are freaking adorable.

Image result for chanyeol

Image result for chanyeol

There like mini dumbo ears. I mean they stick out but they are not huge.
Image result for kpop highlight yoseob

ALso
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Daesung & Jisoo have nice lips


So full


So pointy

Oh Sohee has pointy one's like Jisoo as well.


Eyes



Also like cat eyes like Jennie & Lim Kim have





Nose & Side profile



Lisa is close to perfection

Also used to love Park Bom's nose : /

 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread