- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I will take a look on both 👌🏼👌🏼
This isn't recent by any stretch of the imagination. I mostly posted it for reminiscence sake.
I miss these girls and 4minute. : /
Anything recent I would share, is not really something everyone would be into.
And I want people to be into it. So I will spare most this.
hmm I know what Spinne means. It is German, right?
Yep, candidate gets 100/100 pointshmm I know what Spinne means. It is German, right?
I have studied German at schoolYep, candidate gets 100/100 points![]()
thanksYou probably already heard it but
More people should make animated MVs tbh...