Like gasoline at a gas station or so
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 2 May 2021 #1 Like gasoline at a gas station or so Reactions: Day1, Mangoey, Abeamus and 2 others
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 2 May 2021 #2 or glue .... :D I mean, that´s a thread where you can get help :D. I do like lilac and that´s it. I also like the smell of baked pastries ♥ Reactions: Mangoey, Myco and yeji
or glue .... :D I mean, that´s a thread where you can get help :D. I do like lilac and that´s it. I also like the smell of baked pastries ♥
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 2 May 2021 #3 I love the smell of hair dye and gasoline is Reactions: Mangoey and Myco
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 2 May 2021 #4 Not that really comes to my mind straight away Reactions: Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 2 May 2021 #5 Freshly washed clothes and laundry detergent
SnowWhite Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 2,786 Reactions Received 3,813 Location Italia Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,970 Gender Female 2 May 2021 #6 Petroleum I would say.
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 2 May 2021 #7 Nail polish