Are there any trot lovers here? (2 Viewers)

Joined
3 December 2020
Messages
477
Reactions Received
826
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Trot is one of my fave genres in K-pop so I was wondering if there are any other trot lovers here on this forum :pandalove: If so, what artists/songs are your favorites?

My fave artists are Hong Jin Young and Jo Jung Min. Here are a few of my fave titles:

Hong Jin Young - "Love Tonight" actually got me introduced to trot when it was released. I love the song!



Hong Jin Young - "Cheer up" is just so beautiful :sanapray:



Jo Jung Min - "Ready Q": Interesting genre (Latin trot), super fun song



Jo Jung Min - "Be My Teresa": Wonderful trot ballad
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't really follow trot, but whenever I come across a song I generally really enjoy it lol.

Anyway we all know the GOAT is Kim Youngchul :lisalaugh:

 
  • Love
Reactions: chris_m

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This song is hilarious. The live performance is also so funny :haylul:

Lmao he also recently appeared on a live stage with WJSN Chocome, absolutely glorious :haylul:

 
  • Love
Reactions: chris_m

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread