Are there any turns you mess up on far too often when driving? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There’s a rotary before the dentist I go to that I’ve taken the exit before the one I needed 2/3 times :coronawimwim: At least I got it right last time ig
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't drive lol but there's this one road in town that my mom absolutely despises taking bc it's so confusing to her. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,575
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
I only wish I could visit Australia some day! So on that note, I'll cut you some slack :pepechillin:no more insults for the night! lmaoo
come - most people go to the east coast where there's more action and people
I come from the west coast where there's quokkas and great beaches and more laid back

hey I'm a big boy (in width not height lol) I take it as good as I give it my friend
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gone4good

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
come - most people go to the east coast where there's more action and people
I come from the west coast where there's quokkas and great beaches and more laid back

hey I'm a big boy (in width not height lol) I take it as good as I give it my friend
yeah but i've been ridin' ya pretty hard this past week (don't twist that comment ya...!)
I just don't want mess up our pathetic friendship either! lmaooo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,575
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
yeah but i've been ridin' ya pretty hard this past week (don't twist that comment ya...!)
I just don't want mess up our pathetic friendship either! lmaooo
my friend you've known me for what a fair while now and I talk shit about everybody and everything including myself

what? our friendship has no pathetic cards nyaz but it does have

 
  • Haha
Reactions: gone4good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread