- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,093
- Reactions Received
- 21,568
- Location
- sin & moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25
- Gender
- Other
- Ship
- Wreck
stan fromis_9One of the worst culprits
stan fromis_9One of the worst culprits
I don’t need annoying people like you to touch such a holy thing anywayThe phrase dotae is a no no![]()
FINALLYHtsjttjsjdjgcntdtidjtdjxngfjzfjatkdkgxjgzfnzjtzjgxkgdtksktdgkxkgsktstksktsktditdtxkhcmbchkdtjaktstkskgxkgxkgxjtstiskydkgdkhxkgxkgztjstksktsktstkdgjxmgxngxgnzgjaotlysgsjtskghcmhxnvzcbzgnstiskgskyskgdkgxngztjagdluystkatidlufludktafjzvmxngxbfDhrjqjrskyfulfgxgnzjtsktdlysgkdluglufkgxgksjtskuflydjtsjtdkyfkhxmgdjfsjtskyflydktsktwkqktdldgdngdkgsjtskyskydkydlydlydkgdkgdjgdkgdjtqylelylywotwkywoydyidpufulfistkwyrpigohmkysirqofuckjaeyongykdtjststjsjfsfjsktsmtafmaktsulwylwykshlcjlvjlvkhylwwyphldlyktakyfljsitatjdupfupflhdkgafaakgskskgsgksjgsjfsjrajraktskgdtjatjaitekysgkstiwjtwtkskyditsitsktektetiwirsktkhdxbfxmvdtilpuoywwkgjsstdjtsjjjw
What? You can’t read what that says? Neither can I! I’ve turned blind!
It's all loveStop abusing me
Love doesn’t mean spamming the worst gifs known to mankind!It's all love![]()
My opinion remains unchanged.see! very serious issue! even lexusuwu is suffering and is blind to it!
Does this make you feel betterLove doesn’t mean spamming the worst gifs known to mankind!
I’m not even mad. I’m just sad that you can’t appreciate perfectionMy opinion remains unchanged.
![]()
I once liked youDoes this make you feel better
![]()
![]()
Sorry, sis.I’m not been mad. I’m just sad that you can’t appreciate perfection
YOU KNOW WHAT LET ME ADD IN A PHRASEI once liked you
but anyone who gives into mini is a nono in my books
my phrases:
'taeyong'
'dotae'
'doyoung'
I once liked you
but anyone who gives into mini is a nono in my books
my phrases:
'taeyong'
'dotae'
'doyoung'
I CALL JIMIMIS THEN AND MINI AND MIMI AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUYOU KNOW WHAT LET ME ADD IN A PHRASE
“HYUNASPANDAHOE”
YOU SHOULDNT APOLOGIZE FOR BEING RIGHT![]()
I'm sorry![]()
I CALL JIMIMIS THEN AND MINI AND MIMI AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU
YOU SHOULDNT APOLOGIZE FOR BEING RIGHT