Are there cities you’ve been to that are very focused on a specific historical event? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Berlin Germany with WW2 and the Cold War. I understand why and I’m not saying it’s a bad thing that they are. I’m just saying that that’s pretty true. How about you guys?
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: dnb and Yuzuru

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Mm can’t think of any.

always wanted to go to liverpool bc of the beatles history tho. That’s definitely become a point of interest for tourists over the years.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,607
Reactions Received
18,278
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,120
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I've been to historical places, but none that are focused on a very specific historical event. Like I've been to Chichen Itza, but that represents hundreds of years of history, not a moment in time, you know?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've been to historical places, but none that are focused on a very specific historical event. Like I've been to Chichen Itza, but that represents hundreds of years of history, not a moment in time, you know?
Yep, most places are that way. I can’t think of any other cities that are so focused on 1/2 events to the extent Berlin is. Boston a little but not to that level.
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,396
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Northfield, Minnesota and the attempted robbery of the First National Bank by notorious outlaw Jesse James & the rest of the James-Younger gang. There's a yearly celebration with a re-enactment, the old bank building is now a museum.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread