Are u good at taking care of plants? (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
No.

I used to have a bamboo plant but I forgot it to take it with me when I was moving so I'm presuming it died.

I should get another and try to be better with it.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i wasn't but my grandma taught me so i can help her take care of our living room because there are... a few plants inside :wimwim: i took one photo of that room a few days ago and it looks like this, imagine sitting here if these plants were all dead
20211201_101634.jpg
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,189
Reactions Received
18,936
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,925
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
Ive had at least 5 plants diring this year that i tried to grown and ive only kept 1 alive. Decided to just focus on the surviving one and get some fake plants
 

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it's kind of boring to me... but I've been thinking of bringing some plants inside my home because they make the house smell nice and the air is refreshing for me.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
No I kill everything :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread