- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
went to an yugioh champ for first time
Got my ass kicked in most of the matches but I got to win one, so I'm above the one that lost all.
I hope no kiddo cheated tho, otherwise I'll send a Rah curse to all people that frequents that estabilishment
After that It was raining, my bus took ages to come and I helped a drunk younglin that was lost from his gang.
So I think I wont cast the curse yet.
Did you know these wonderful ladies?
Check them out:
Got my ass kicked in most of the matches but I got to win one, so I'm above the one that lost all.
I hope no kiddo cheated tho, otherwise I'll send a Rah curse to all people that frequents that estabilishment
After that It was raining, my bus took ages to come and I helped a drunk younglin that was lost from his gang.
So I think I wont cast the curse yet.
Did you know these wonderful ladies?
Check them out: