are u...... (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I think I'm usually quiet, but if I'm with my friends I'm the opposite. It depends if I feel comfy or not :pandawatch:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am usually shy but as soon as I am comfortable with the people around me I am pretty loud 😂
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm definitely quiet. If I don't know you I mostly likely won't even try to talk to you. The only reasons why I won't try to talk to you is because I'm too shy and don't know what to say.

:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm actually really loud a lot of the time, and i shout for no reason sometimes but i am quiet depending on the situation
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm a really quiet person unless with really close family. I've been told I don't talk enough but if I feel like I don't have anything to add to the conversation I'll just stay quiet and listen.
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I am deliberately quiet and I don't speak until spoken to. It's not that I have any fear of speaking to anyone, it's just if I don't know the person, I have no idea what their motives could be.

With close friends I'm still quiet, preferring to listen and support them rather than talk at them for no reason.
 

ZYC

Joined
25 November 2018
Messages
18
Reactions Received
55
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Quiet

I wonder why I'm really quiet since I'm still a child. Other introvert can still get along after some times but It took me at leash 1 year to talk comfortably. I hate family gathering the most.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am very quiet at work or when surrounded by a group of people. Even my family does not really know both sides of my personality. I hardly speak in their presence. This is mainly because they have very strong and dominant characters, far from what I am. As an adult now, I realize that I breathe better since I no longer live with them. The only one who knows my loud side is my best friend. This side you’ll only get to see after a long time so unless you become close to me, you will always see me as the ultra shy girl.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread