- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,083
- Reactions Received
- 72,515
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,413
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
DONT PLAY THE ORPHAN CARD
i want a pretty banner thoawards are just a bribe from the evil corporation to keep our mouths shut ive come to see![]()
theyre bullying meWhat the hell is happening in here
ikrrr mike is misunderstooodPoor you and poor Mike
He has very nice hair so I am ready to defend himikrrr mike is misunderstoood
hes also attractiveeHe has very nice hair so I am ready to defend him
^^ he has pretty privilege so we're defending him kekehes also attractivee
yes, exactly^^ he has pretty privilege so we're defending him keke
He has very nice hair so I am ready to defend him
hes also attractivee
Looks > morals, that's the stan twitter mentality coming in strong
HIS FAMILY NEVER SHOWED HIM LOVEWHAT'S HIS BG??? MY GF IS SOMEONE I MET ON THE STREET??? I ABANDONNED BY BFF AND SAID IN FRONT OF HIM THAT THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE IS WHEN HE WENT MISSING??????? TELL ME