- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
Do you like samba, soccer, caipirinha, Heejin, Gretchen, telenovela, Neymar, Ronaldinho or Pelé?
I'll aim to become the greatest Singaporeboo of the forum
IlyI like @Chahee![]()
I'd become a germanrussianboo for youno better brazil than @perhapz . no one can top his iconicness
But Heejin so cute wdymI like none of those things![]()
From Loona?But Heejin so cute wdym![]()
Yes lol.From Loona?
Oh that's too bad, Brazil is more known for producing coffeeNo. I am a teaboo
Teaboo is refering to the UK thoughOh that's too bad, Brazil is more known for producing coffee![]()
Hey just making sure I don't follow ggs mostlyYes lol.
Oh that's too bad, Brazil is more known for producing coffee![]()
But I was referring to Brazil thoTeaboo is refering to the UK though![]()
Lmao, but what about liking someone for just visuals, you can do thatHey just making sure I don't follow ggs mostly![]()
But I said I was a teaboo 👀But I was referring to Brazil tho![]()
I could but I like so many idols alreadyBut I was referring to Brazil tho
Lmao, but what about liking someone for just visuals, you can do that![]()