- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
You confused me, sorry. XDAhhh ok ok
You confused me, sorry. XDAhhh ok ok
Ahhh really lol?You confused me, sorry. XD
Leave my little brain be.Ahhh really lol?
But I only told ya that I didn't see you in a long time lol
BTW why are you typing in RED?
Ohhhhhhhhh I must do it toooLeave my little brain be.
I'm typing in RED because it's my aesthetic. The color changes based on my user aesthetic.
You can use red to match your aesthetic! It can be in italics, underlined, or bold too. There are different shades of red too.Ohhhhhhhhh I must do it tooo
I'll use blue lol
Ohhhhh Red??? Okay thank you luv!You can use red to match your aesthetic! It can be in italics, underlined, or bold too. There are different shades of red too.
You're so welcome!~Ohhhhh Red??? Okay thank you luv!
Ohhh goodI would say I'm clean but not an organized person, if that makes sense...
ahhhhClean when I want to be. Usually always messy though.
Yeah messy like my mind. Clean like my good looks.ahhhh
Okmessy
ProbablyOk
btw is this the 1st time we are chatting?