Are you a family or friend oriented person? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I am more open to my close friends and my sister. As for my parents, I am close to them but don't really share every thought of mine either because their age makes their opinions very different than me and I cringe about being vulnerable around them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lily

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,331
Reactions Received
75,420
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,021
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I guess family but half of them are nuts. :pepecross:Most of my friends have gone off doing their own thing now, including me so I don’t get much time to talk to them or hang out.

teenage me would have said friends tho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lily

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread