- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ohh. I've heard about goblin but I've never watch iti love kdramas but recently i can't really get myself to watch a new one even though i have a lot of free timemy all-time favourite kdrama is definitely goblin, there were a few times where i wanted to start watching something new but i just ended up rewatching goblin once again
16Ohh. I've heard about goblin but I've never watch it
How many episodes are there?
OHhhNot a lot. I loved Potato Star and Queen: Love and War
Why?not the biggest fan of those.
I just prefer my western shows for some reason
I think I just love the way they film it more. the cinematography is usually much nicer. I also think that a lot of KDramas have huge predictability which makes it difficult for me to really get into it and continue to finish some dramas.Why?
Oh ok I can undestand.I think I just love the way they film it more. the cinematography is usually much nicer. I also think that a lot of KDramas have huge predictability which makes it difficult for me to really get into it and continue to finish some dramas.
As for western shows.. I love having multpile seasons, I love really getting invested with characters and depending on the show you really get so invested and interested and just fall in love with the new kind of world it is opening ( thinking about brillaint shows like Orpahn Black, Game of Thrones)
Where are you from buddy?I think I just love the way they film it more. the cinematography is usually much nicer. I also think that a lot of KDramas have huge predictability which makes it difficult for me to really get into it and continue to finish some dramas.
As for western shows.. I love having multpile seasons, I love really getting invested with characters and depending on the show you really get so invested and interested and just fall in love with the new kind of world it is opening ( thinking about brillaint shows like Orpahn Black, Game of Thrones)
I am from germany lol what about you?Where are you from buddy?
Ich komme aus Srilanka 😂I am from germany lol what about you?
that's so coolIch komme aus Srilanka 😂
You can still remember Deutsch! Sehr gut!Ich komme aus Srilanka 😂
Yasss!!!Yes of course!
What is your favourite these days?
I can't remember how to say Thank you 😅You can still remember Deutsch! Sehr gut!
I'm watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal tooYasss!!!
These days I'm watching Tale of Nokdu (and rewatching Sungkyunkwan Scandal)