- Joined
- 10 June 2020
- Messages
- 3,246
- Reactions Received
- 5,771
- Location
- Loving myself
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -5
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
You have a bad memoryI can't remember how to say Thank you 😅
You have a bad memoryI can't remember how to say Thank you 😅
It's on tv ne (lol I'm rewatching holy pearl too.)I'm watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal too
Yeah don't you know. I can't remember anythingYou have a bad memory
I knowYeah don't you know. I can't remember anything
Mom didn't let me to watch it previously, but now she lets meMe too
Why?Mom didn't let me to watch it previously, but now she lets me
True beauty is popularno, (not yet,) but i do want to watch what's wrong with secretary kim? or webtoon's true beauty kdrama remake
idkWhy?
I really love True Beauty! I wanna see the drama of it..no, (not yet,) but i do want to watch what's wrong with secretary kim? or webtoon's true beauty kdrama remake