Appreciation Are you a fan of reality tv? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
As many know I am a big fan of Drag Race. I do also LOVE german trash tv. Like literally vibing to the new season of Are You The One for example and I can't help myself but be excited for more Temtation Island shows too.

What about you?​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
YESSSSSSS!!!!!! what is your fave show?
The one I got sucked into recently was "Are You The One?" I also really like Drag Race but never got to watch a full season but I was really addicted to ANTM at some point.
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The one I got sucked into recently was "Are You The One?" I also really like Drag Race but never got to watch a full season but I was really addicted to ANTM at some point.
Are You The One? is such a fun concept. And GIRLLLL you gotta start watching Drag Race for real. Now's a good time cause Season 13 and UK2 are on air.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Tickita

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Are You The One? is such a fun concept. And GIRLLLL you gotta start watching Drag Race for real. Now's a good time cause Season 13 and UK2 are on air.
Sadly I don't really have cable I watch this stuff through services.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
never heard of that one
Basically, Americans fall in love w/foreigners and apply for the K-1 visa in which their fiance can be in the US for 90 days. They have to get married within those 90 days so they can stay, or the foreigner has to leave. There's a few spinoffs as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sadly I don't really have cable I watch this stuff through services.
ohhh. that's too bad. If you do want to watch it I know that Netflix and Hulu have a ton of seasons on it. If you would watn direct services you could get WOW+ which features everthing you could desire from drag race and episodes that aired are directly uploaded there. it's pretty cool considering many countries are getting their own version. Canada and Holland ha their first season last year and for this year a Down Under version and a Spain version will beginn too.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Basically, Americans fall in love w/foreigners and apply for the K-1 visa in which their fiance can be in the US for 90 days. They have to get married within those 90 days so they can stay, or the foreigner has to leave. There's a few spinoffs as well.
that sounds brilliant
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I totally forgot to mention how much I love big brother. it's just amazing
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
ohhh. that's too bad. If you do want to watch it I know that Netflix and Hulu have a ton of seasons on it. If you would watn direct services you could get WOW+ which features everthing you could desire from drag race and episodes that aired are directly uploaded there. it's pretty cool considering many countries are getting their own version. Canada and Holland ha their first season last year and for this year a Down Under version and a Spain version will beginn too.
I did NOT know they were on netflix-I'll have to check that out now.
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I did NOT know they were on netflix-I'll have to check that out now.
I certainly know all seasons are on the german netflix and I remember that the American Netlflix even has a deal to upload it weekly? but dunno how accurate this has been. I know when I started that I read something about this
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
"Reality" shows I got to watch as a kid were s*itty ones like Jersey Shore, KUWTK and The Apprentice :pandaannoyed:
No wonder I despise the concept of reality shows till date
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread