Whole room one color, or everything just Hello Kitty? :susPepe:
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 16 November 2021 #1 Whole room one color, or everything just Hello Kitty? Reactions: Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,392 Reactions Received 151,404 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 16 November 2021 #2 Yes if it’s a Ten themed room Reactions: Myco
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 16 November 2021 #3 Hmmmmmm, I wouldn't mind a PassCode themed room. I'd actually love it; but I don't know if I can show it to anyone. Reactions: Myco
Hmmmmmm, I wouldn't mind a PassCode themed room. I'd actually love it; but I don't know if I can show it to anyone.
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 16 November 2021 #4 Yeah they're cool Reactions: Myco
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 16 November 2021 #5 I like them
scaramouche god of contracts Joined 9 November 2021 Messages 4,236 Reactions Received 6,587 Website mrrghostface.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Hufflepuff Gender Female Pronouns she/they Ship @Naru 16 November 2021 #6 tbh... i think i could deal with a bunch of hello kitty more than a face full of one color
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 17 November 2021 #7 why have a one-colour themed room when you can have pride-themed room painted with the colors of the rainbow LOL jk but i wouldnt mind having themed rooms if its painted with yujins face on it
why have a one-colour themed room when you can have pride-themed room painted with the colors of the rainbow LOL jk but i wouldnt mind having themed rooms if its painted with yujins face on it