Are you a forgetful perrson? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I am. That's why I've started setting alarms and reminders for myself for every little thing that I have to do.
If I didn't do that, I would definitely forget about stuff after a while.​
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Depends on the subject for me as I'm good at remembering certain things but horrible at remembering other things
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,806
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You just gave me a great tip on combating forgetfulness - setting alarms for everything!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread