Are you a good matchmaker? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
yes of course I gave my sister chocolate that she threw at her (then not) SO which got them together so obviously I am cupid reborn

no not at all i'm blind to even couples who already exist how can i tell if there's some romance between people
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I never got a couple together :jisoosmh:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
No... I've learnt through my teenage years not to medal or be involved in bring people together for two reason
1. I become the relationship counsellor, I hate being between people but they come to me because I put them together and probably because I'm a direct person so fixing issues head on is my thing.

2. One of the two ends up being interested in me... This has happen alot more with the guy side, usually happens in the early stages, and it the most awkward thing ever.

I lost a 'friend' (we weren't really friends, not gonna lie it was almost like a light skin squad but I only knew her through my class mate but we all in the same English class at one point) in school like that but I made a mistake also because the guy she liked asked me for my number I gave him her number...even though I was trying to talk about her he wanted to play with me (it was semi awkward because he cornered me in the studio of the media department, I was way across from Him cause he looked shady as hell especially since he closed the door, so I made sure he stood the opposite side of the studio) I told her she was still pissed and I apologised, although I feel she was more pissed that the dude wanted to get with me (bare in mind we were year 10 so 14/15ish in a girls school with mixed gender sixth formers who are like 16-18, there wasn't much choice of guys) but she never spoke to me again.

Oh another time I tried to help my friend, the girl I had a thing for when we're like 13 (begginning my what am I attracted to phase/am I gay? ) confess to this boy that went to the another school.. When were 15, Pedro (yeah I remember his name, the cunt) basically he strung out saying no to my friend for a long time a month, making her jump through hoops to get an answer and his ex gf was trying to beat up my friend for 'stalking the dude' , that girl would have got her head crushed if she tried.. But at the end he was like to me can i talk to you alone, (I wasn't alone my friend I brought her with but she was hidden but could hear us) he basically just said yeah I don't like her, so it's a no, but like if you wanna date I'll be down =_= I cursed that cunt the fuck out... Went back to my friend she was like its okay she get over it, then shouted 'I don't want little baby dick anyway' lol

I got nostalgic with my early failures, there are more.... Lol sorry but yeah, I'm too domineering to be putting people together and I rather not be a complication or a counsellor.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread