- Joined
- 1 June 2019
- Messages
- 4,641
- Reactions Received
- 11,710
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Fandom
- EXO-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Aaaaaand I am even more scaredit's ok i forgot why she had it on at like 11 pm too![]()
Aaaaaand I am even more scaredit's ok i forgot why she had it on at like 11 pm too![]()
Basically just having good sleeping meds will make you a heavy sleeperNow I'm curious but also don't want to pry
I actually spat out my drinkHas anyone in your life suddenly gone missing?
WHY DID I THINK IT MEANT SOMETHING ELSELNAFJEHVSFKJNBasically just having good sleeping meds will make you a heavy sleeper![]()
if my mom asks you over for tea, just say no she'll understandAaaaaand I am even more scared![]()
OH NOOOO IS YOUR COMPUTER OR PHONE OK!?!?!I actually spat out my drinkand this is why I nominated you for the funniest user
![]()
At least we know she won't poison the tea if she wants us gone we'll hear it coming.if my mom asks you over for tea, just say no she'll understand![]()
I am running in the opposite direction before I even think of meeting your momif my mom asks you over for tea, just say no she'll understand![]()
My phone is fine. It's used to my theatricsOH NOOOO IS YOUR COMPUTER OR PHONE OK!?!?!
and also thank you!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()