Are you a maknae? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Like in your family or maybe a friend group or something?

On my mom's side I'm the youngest and I have two older brothers that are 3-5 years older than me. I'm also the youngest grandchild on her side.
On my dad's side however, I have two younger siblings that he had from another relationship. I'm not close to them though and they're 8-10 years than I am.
It is a very complicated situation, okay? :wimwim:
So basically I am a maknae and unnie at the same time :dubueh:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka and Selfmate

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,020
Reactions Received
13,712
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,013
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, from my mom's side I have three older sisters that are 8, 9 and 15 years older and my dad's side I am apparently the youngest. Not close on that side either

Don't worry, I have a complicated family too :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
Yes, from my mom's side I have three older sisters that are 8, 9 and 15 years older and my dad's side I am apparently the youngest. Not close on that side either

Don't worry, I have a complicated family too :jisoosmh:
i skipped the "older" part and somehow thought that you were younger than 8 for a second. :susPepe:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,020
Reactions Received
13,712
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,013
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i skipped the "older" part and somehow thought that you were younger than 8 for a second. :susPepe:
Definitely not since I'm only counting my mom's side :oliviakek:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: magali

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,344
Reactions Received
75,426
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,094
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
On my mom's side, no. I'm in the middle. On my dad's side, kinda. I'm the youngest girl by 10+ years o.o After me, I have 2 younger guy cousins.
For religious purposes tho, :icgyu: I'm super important being the youngest girl.
Between my brother and I :uwu: yes, I'm the maknae. I'm a blessing and I make his life 10000 times better.

In fact, if you are someone's sister, you make all your siblings lives better. You're welcome.
Screenshot 2025-03-06 at 5.37.08 PM.png
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Nope because I am twin
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lexie

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
On my mom's side, no. I'm in the middle. On my dad's side, kinda. I'm the youngest girl by 10+ years o.o After me, I have 2 younger guy cousins.
For religious purposes tho, :icgyu: I'm super important being the youngest girl.
Between my brother and I :uwu: yes, I'm the maknae. I'm a blessing and I make his life 10000 times better.

In fact, if you are someone's sister, you make all your siblings lives better. You're welcome.
Screenshot 2025-03-06 at 5.37.08 PM.png
This made me happier, thank you :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I'm maknae of my family, I used to be maknae in my friend groups but now others are younger so no :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread