Are you a medal collector? (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
:chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::chickill:
There was no cheating involved
Besides since I joined early I was able to make some badges for my favs that were black and white without anyone arguing otherwise
Those were the good old days :sanapray:
You could make some events and win

Then you give the badges you made to yourself
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You're literally bashing the whole new users pls give yourself a warning point
I have suddenly forgotten how to give wps so I cant :oof_tea:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You could make some events and win

Then you give the badges you made to yourself
I made my SHINee badge for winning an event c:

........but I didn't make the event myself :kermit::welp::oof_tea:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just want to have badges of the people that I love :D I already got the group badges of my bias groups
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I only want to put my biases
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Gotta catch them all
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh my god there are soooooo many badges I want lol. I want every member of all the groups I either stan or am close to stanning (some of which have 9+ members) PLUS most members of all the groups I even kinda like lol. I could probably make a list of at least 80-90 badges that I want.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes definitely. I have my list ready, and I just counted that I need 105 more badges.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
How do you earn Medals?
You just have to keep commenting and making threads.
More is explained here

And one badge you can safely get is this one
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread