Are you a night person or a morning person? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Are you a night person or a morning person?

Do you prefer to wake up and be productive in the morning or to work until late?

I'm usually a night person. I don't exist before 9AM or before coffee:sanapray: @Chahee didn't give me the 'bat' nickname for nothing
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I don’t think I’m a person
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
both honestly. i like to stay up late but i get up in the morning so i dont really know what i am??
which one is easier for you then?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Morning definitely. My day generally begins at 5:30AM and then ends around 8PM. I feel dead tired after that. So I definitely prefer to get everything done in the morning and during the day and then to get a good night's rest at night. Unless it's exam period because then my schedule messes up and I turn into a zombie panda.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Morning definitely. My day generally begins at 5:30AM and then ends around 8PM. I feel dead tired after that. So I definitely prefer to get everything done in the morning and during the day and then to get a good night's rest at night. Unless it's exam period because then my schedule messes up and I turn into a zombie panda.
daaamn do you wake up at 5:30? i'm a mess lol... if I don't finish my tasks late I don't feel good
tell me your secrets
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If it's work: morning person for sure, i'm most productive at mornings.

If it's fooling around: night, that's just time to relax and stop giving fucks xd
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread