Are you a procrastinator? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2022
Messages
9,004
Reactions Received
2,809
Location
🇺🇸 + 🇬🇧
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,859
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
No I'm not. I rather get things done asap, so that I don't have to worry about doing it later. Like back in school, I would get hw done when I get home, so that I'm free over the weekend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lily

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Yes I got the whole, I will do it later vibe. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread