Are you a risk taker? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It depends on my mood. I think I am balanced in that aspect. Playing safe is sometimes good but taking risks is important too
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Definitely a risk taker, for me if i do not take any risk, i feel like i will lose out in life.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm a risk taker. I prefer regreting something I did rather than something I didn't. Some of the best things in my life happened because I had taken risks
 
D

Deleted member 74

It really depends on my mood
I like taking risks but at the same time I often don't know when to stop and take it too far, then end up wishing I had just stuck to what I'm comfortable with
But even so, I think taking risks helps you know more not only about what you are capable of doing but who you are
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Tbh I play it safe more than I should. Like, in places I feel confident I'll take lots of risks per say (ex. auditioning to play solos in an instrument I'm confident with) but when its a place I'm not comfortable with, or something I've never done before,,,I always play it safe :')
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread